What You Will Need:
- 12 oz Can of chicken (drained)
- 1/4 tsp Ground pper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Salt-free All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Green apple (diced)
- 1 pear (diced)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- Burrito Sized Whole Wheat or Spinach Wraps
This makes 4-5 Wraps also you can enjoy this without the wrap
Now let’s get cooking!
- In a bowl combine chicken, pepper, salt, cranberries, apple, pear, walnuts, salt-free all purpose seasoning and yogurt or mayo in a bowl.
- Spoon chicken mixture down centers of wraps. Fold in both sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito style and enjoy.